Map of Indiana with Southwest Indiana (Region 11) HighlightedWhat services does WorkOne offer job seekers?

Where do I sign-up for Unemployment?

You may file for unemployment using any computer that has access to the internet. The web address for Unemployment is: www.in.gov/dwd. If you do not have access to the internet you may visit your local WorkOne to file your claim on-line.

What is WIOA?

Direct links to WIOA details coming soon.

I am having problems with my Unemployment Insurance. How do I receive help?

Customers having problems with their Unemployment Claims should call the Help Line at 1-800-437-9136.

Who can use WorkOne services?

Anyone looking for a job! There are a variety of situations in which WorkOne can be of assistance - first job, job loss, re-entry into the workforce or a search for a field with better pay. Whether you're an experienced worker looking for advancement or a high school student looking for your first job, WorkOne can help.

Does WorkOne offer any specialized services

Together with our partners, we're able to offer many job search and job-training resources, including special programs for youths, veterans, people with disabilities and seniors.

Is there a cost for using WorkOne services?

WorkOne services are free.


WorkOne on Facebook